Unite India is here: https://unity.com/event/unite-india-2019
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Cameron Burns shared the Megascans materials and assets she used to create a couple of atmospheric 3D projects.
This scene is made up of 4 materials from Quixel with adjusting the scales and displacements of each material.
1. Old painted wall – I added a gloss to the wall to add a wet feel along with playing with the scale.
2. Rough brick wall – this is one of my go-to brick materials which gives a colder dark feel for the brick wall.
3. Dirty wood planks – one of my favorite wood materials. It has some grunge and dirt added to it to fit the scene perfectly plus some gloss.
4. Dead leaves – I used some 3D modeled dead leaves as a layer on the wood to show a more abandoned feel. I color-corrected the leaves as well to get more of a brown color.
I used a bunch of Megascans materials and 3D assets from Quixel to create this image.
1. Old wooden door – I love this door texture. It’s great for quickly making a plane look like a door.
2. English ivy – I used the 3D model of the ivy and color-corrected it to make it feel more dead.
3. Red wooden planks – I changed the red color to grey and used it as the house material.
4. Boat deck planks – another one of my favorite wood materials to use. I sized it down to fit the steps nicely.
5. Dead tree – a nice 3D asset to quickly put into the scene with dead trees.
6. Gravel covered woodboards – a nice ground material with the added displacement to give depth to the material.
Tag us on Twitter, share your work created with Megascans, and get featured!