María Martínez talked about creating medieval-style abandoned ruins, shared the workflow, and discussed asset-creation in ZBrush and 3ds Max.
This is a huge achievement for Respawn Entertainment.
Cyberpunk 2077 developers managed to beat all the sales records achieved with Witcher 3.
A new paper discusses adopting a humanlike playstyle.
Art Director at Manticore Games Dan Fessler shared an interview in which he shared some background on the artistic vision for Core.
Here's an interactive model that allows setting trees on fire.
Inka Sipola showed us how to create a detailed pond and shared advice on water shaders.
The Anshar Studios shared an extensive breakdown of the upcoming game Gamedec, talked about the working process, and discussed building the community around the game.
Computer Science Ph.D. Student in the Computational Sciences Group at KAUST Torsten Hädrich talked about generating realistic cloud dynamics.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions