The artist tested a method of baking the whitewater particles from Houdini into vertex colors of a water simulation.
Lee Vermeulen presented one more experiment with fluid physics in AR.
The project was made by Şefki Ibrahim to bring a digital human to life.
XeSS has been published on GitHub for developers to implement in their games.
The family will consist of 22 CPUs with up to 24 cores and 32 threads.
The game can now be playtested on Steam.
A hard-surface and material lead artist, Malte Resenberger-Loosmann, told us about the benefits in the updated team's workflows and discussed the mid poly creation.
We could have them build houses one day.
Founder and CEO of GIANTS Software Christian Ammann spoke about the development process behind Farming Simulator 22: The Platinum Edition, talked about the upcoming features, and shared some insights regarding hiring new specialists.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions