The game's popularity among Bethesda employees was among the reasons for its shadow drop release as the marketing team believed word-of-mouth would drive buzz as it did internally at Bethesda.
The developers are trying to "hit the Respawn quality bar".
The project's developers have been reassigned or laid off.
The game has achieved this significant sales milestone within its first three months.
The TeaserPlay team presented yet another cool game concept powered by UE5's Nanite and Lumen.
A new Geometry Nodes-powered beauty by Bbbn192.
One more behind-the-scenes look at the TLoU remake shared by Jonathan Benainous.
The artist utilized Blender and ZBrush to create the model.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions