This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
Take a look at a set of 9 advanced materials for Unreal Engine 4 by C-Media. Majority of these materials use parallax occlusion mapping. The pack could be used for all kinds of environments — you could even create your own Second Son in UE4 with the help of C-Pack’s neon light.
Make sure to watch the video overview below:
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped PBR
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped 3-Way Blend
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped Vertical Blend
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped Overlay
- Tessellated Distance Field Water
- Flat Distance Field Water
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped Clear Coat
- Parallax Occlusion Mapped Landscape
- Neon Light
- 1 Environment
- 7 Static Meshes
- 28 Textures
- 14 Materials
- 13 Material Instances