Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
Archimatix is a powerful node-based parametric modeling extension for Unity that is capable of creating props and rich, coherent and variable environments really quickly. The tool is all about “smart models” — models capable of generating hundreds of unique forms and typologies. The faces and vertices of these models are not edited directly, as they would be in a polygonal modeler. They are non-destructively generated from the logic described by the models’ node graphs.
The toolkit provides an iterative design process and a way to stamp out multiple versions of a model.
- Node-based Graph Editor with Intuitive UI
- Library of Parametric Shapes and Objects
- Library Items You Make Can Be Shared via Email
- Interactive Editing with Scene View Handles
- Very Fast Realtime Editing, Even with Large Models
- Grid Snapping
- Nested Node Grouping
- 2D Shape Merging, Thickening, Offsetting and Rounding
- Relations with Mathematical Expressions
- Freeform Curve Editing
- Turtle Scripting for Custom Parametric Shapes
- Texture Scaling and Shifting to Align Both Repeating Textures and Atlases
- Automatic UV Mapping and UV2 Unwrapping
- Texel Budget Display
- Substance Support
- Collider and Rigidbody Controls
- Per-Node Static Flags
- Automatic Mesh Combination per Material
- Level of Detail Control
- Prefab Creation
Archimatix is sometimes even compared to Houdini and Grasshopper in Rhino. The tool can create environments right in the Unity editor for iterative rapid prototyping and testing cycles. The standard meshes generated by Archimatix can be brought into ProBuilder, Megafiers and other packages that will further modify and customize your models.
The project also features perlin-based JitterTool nodes to randomize the placement of meshes, but Deformer and Deteriorater Nodes that subdivide and modify meshes internally are not available just yet.
You can find documentation and various tutorials here.