Jama Jurabaev has recently released the next chapter in his Blender series.
This next one will tell you about a workflow of converting grease pencil sketches/drawings into a real 3D geometry. You could then properly render and texture and also export out of Blender.
“This workflow allows staying very suggestive with your 3D modeling, which speeds up the whole process from sketch to the final renders,” added the artist.
- Creating a 3D vehicle from a 2D sketch
- Eevee real-time engine fundamentals
- Creating a 3D creature from a 2D sketch
- Suggesting details over the flat surface
- Creating 3D foliage using flat drawings
- Narrated video tutorials (2 hours)
- Timelapse making-of’s (70 minutes)
- Blender files
It is worth noting that the tutorial is suitable for all levels. The artist also highly recommends watching his previous Blender tutorials as this new one doesn’t cover Grease Pencil basics.