there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Have a look at a free pack of 4K Materials for Wood Flooring in Unreal. The set features 25 customizable PBR wood flooring materials with 4K textures which are perfect for archviz and VR.
Please note that the pack also includes a demo scene.
- Photorealistic PBR Materials
- Ultra sharp 4K
- 25 Materials x unlimited variations
- Easy to customize
- Specifically tailored for ArchViz projects
“This pack contains 25 wood flooring materials with crispy 4K textures which will elevate your game and ArchViz projects to the next level,” states the description. “The benefit of Karl Detroit’s Wood Flooring lays in the flexibility of its Materials. Thanks to the predefined material parameters, you can change the color, roughness, normal and ambient occlusion values, depending on your needs.”
- Number of Materials: 27 (2 master and 25 instances)
- Number of Textures: 106
- Texture Resolution: 4096×4096
- 5 Types of Wood: European Oak, Oak, Bamboo, Beech, Walnut
- 5 Patterns for Each Type of Wood: Strip, Overlay, Basket Weave, Herringbone, Versailles
- Seamless Tiling
- Material Parameters for changing the Color, Roughness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion and UV’s
Dirt & Scratches Pack by Emil Skriver is a set of high-quality 4K 16-bit textures. In 3D software, the textures are very powerful when used as material masks or as gloss, normal/bump or metallic variation. In that way, the textures will add definition to your materials that react in a realistic way.