Sungwoo Lee has published his UE4 automotive scene and the best thing is that the pack is free!
“I’m planning a personal project which needs a good visual for vehicles. so I made such an example scene for the test. This package is still in an early stage and I will continuously update to make it more and more complete,” wrote the artist. “I currently have such a roadmap below you can check it out. If you have any suggestions you may leave a message on my Artstation.”
You will get:
- UE4 project file (Requires UE 4.22 or above — ray tracing deployed)
- Car: AE86
- Clear daylighting
- Overcast lighting (Temporary)
- Blank space lighting
- Optimize for raytracing (Hybrid rendering)
- Upgrade Environment Assets
- Add more high-quality free open vehicles
- Full support for raytracing+IBL
You can learn more and get the pack here.