Check out the assets from artists on Gumroad that will be a good addition to your hard-surface projects.
Check out 9 muzzle brakes and suppressors from Travis Davids.
Here are some details of the pack:
- Individual OBJs attached
- ZBrush insert multi mesh brush also included
The assets are detailed giving you nice close-up renders. The pack will also be a good choice for kitbashing.
A pack with 16 game-ready ammunition assets from Sankalp. The assets are easy to adjust, the pack includes 3ds Max and Maya files with OBJs and FBX for each of them. Each asset also has its own texture.
If you’re working in Unity 2017.4.1, then you’ll get mesh and TGA format texture (Albedo (Diffuse) + Normal + Roughness + Metallic + Ambient Occlusion).
For Unreal Engine 4.21, the setup file includes mesh and TGA format texture (Albedo (Diffuse) + Normal + RMA (Red Channel - Roughness | Green Channel - Metallic | Blue Channel - Ambient Occlusion).
Here is the asset list:
- 9×19mm Parabellum
- 25 mm caliber
- 40 mm grenades
- 7.62×39mm FMJ cartridge
- .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol)
- .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun)
- 6.5mm Creedmoor
- FN 5.7×28mm
- 20-gauge shotgun
- .410 bore or .410 gauge
- .22 Long Rifle or simply .22 LR
- .357 S&W Magnum
- 5.56×45mm NATO
- .40 S&W
- .300 Winchester Magnum
- .308 Winchester
Another pack from Sankalp with high-poly and low-poly vertical Foregrip that includes mesh files easy to use and modify.
- MikktSpace Game ready low-poly mesh with PBR textures
- Poly-count is equivalent to the current industry standards
- Substance painter source (2048x2048) file, it includes all required elements which can be easy to edit
- 3ds Max and Maya files contain 2 layers VF_WA_"Name"_Highpoly and VF_WA_"Name"_Lowpoly
- Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3
- Games mesh is compatible for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity Engine
A game-ready model from overlaps.
The pack goes with:
- FBX mesh file with metal/rough *.tga textures
- two color options