Really cool in VR, but I wish the camera would be locked to the cart, so that it felt like I was sitting in it. Now when the cart moves, the head does not follow so it feels like I'm just floating with no contact with the cart.
this is very inspirational. I love the look and feel of your environment
Nice ad Amazon but can we please at least have some cool behind the scene screenshot and informations instead of the regular Media tab of the official website ?
Check out an interactive water system with tons of parameters called SUIMONO. The system features advanced and deeply customizable ocean and water effects for Unity users.
- Realistic Water Rendering – Uses advanced rendering techniques such as refraction, caustics, depth analysis (and more) to achieve visually dynamic water and ocean rendering.
- Advanced FX – 3D waves with tesellation(dx11), foam rendering, dynamic reflections, refraction and screen transitions.
- Scene Interaction – Set up any game object for interactive effects like splashes, refractive ripples, sounds, and advanced buoyancy effects.
- Underwater FX – Automatic underwater rendering including depth fogging, advanced caustics, blur, and screen refraction.
- Customization – You have control over all aspects of water visuals and behavior. Use the included presets or create your own!
- Tested in Unity 2017.x and 5.x
- Simple to setup and customize
- Easy-to-use custom interface
- Codebase completely in C#
- For PC, Linux, and Mac
- Underwater light ray FX
- Improved River Support