Check out an interactive water system with tons of parameters called SUIMONO.
Check out an interactive water system with tons of parameters called SUIMONO. The system features advanced and deeply customizable ocean and water effects for Unity users.
- Realistic Water Rendering – Uses advanced rendering techniques such as refraction, caustics, depth analysis (and more) to achieve visually dynamic water and ocean rendering.
- Advanced FX – 3D waves with tesellation(dx11), foam rendering, dynamic reflections, refraction and screen transitions.
- Scene Interaction – Set up any game object for interactive effects like splashes, refractive ripples, sounds, and advanced buoyancy effects.
- Underwater FX – Automatic underwater rendering including depth fogging, advanced caustics, blur, and screen refraction.
- Customization – You have control over all aspects of water visuals and behavior. Use the included presets or create your own!
- Tested in Unity 2017.x and 5.x
- Simple to setup and customize
- Easy-to-use custom interface
- Codebase completely in C#
- For PC, Linux, and Mac
1 of 3
1 of 4
- Underwater light ray FX
- Improved River Support