I recommend that you watch his Intro to 3D Coat and Intro to Destruction art videos. After learning the techniques he used in the video this course will make a lot more sense.
AI applications are only beginning to materialize. It's so exciting what neural networks will do to art workflows in the coming years.
W T F!!! Why, really don't understand, EA = just a fucking looser company!
Check out an interactive water system with tons of parameters called SUIMONO. The system features advanced and deeply customizable ocean and water effects for Unity users.
- Realistic Water Rendering – Uses advanced rendering techniques such as refraction, caustics, depth analysis (and more) to achieve visually dynamic water and ocean rendering.
- Advanced FX – 3D waves with tesellation(dx11), foam rendering, dynamic reflections, refraction and screen transitions.
- Scene Interaction – Set up any game object for interactive effects like splashes, refractive ripples, sounds, and advanced buoyancy effects.
- Underwater FX – Automatic underwater rendering including depth fogging, advanced caustics, blur, and screen refraction.
- Customization – You have control over all aspects of water visuals and behavior. Use the included presets or create your own!
- Tested in Unity 2017.x and 5.x
- Simple to setup and customize
- Easy-to-use custom interface
- Codebase completely in C#
- For PC, Linux, and Mac
- Underwater light ray FX
- Improved River Support