Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Check out an interactive water system with tons of parameters called SUIMONO. The system features advanced and deeply customizable ocean and water effects for Unity users.
- Realistic Water Rendering – Uses advanced rendering techniques such as refraction, caustics, depth analysis (and more) to achieve visually dynamic water and ocean rendering.
- Advanced FX – 3D waves with tesellation(dx11), foam rendering, dynamic reflections, refraction and screen transitions.
- Scene Interaction – Set up any game object for interactive effects like splashes, refractive ripples, sounds, and advanced buoyancy effects.
- Underwater FX – Automatic underwater rendering including depth fogging, advanced caustics, blur, and screen refraction.
- Customization – You have control over all aspects of water visuals and behavior. Use the included presets or create your own!
- Tested in Unity 2017.x and 5.x
- Simple to setup and customize
- Easy-to-use custom interface
- Codebase completely in C#
- For PC, Linux, and Mac
- Underwater light ray FX
- Improved River Support