Guys! We need "Favorites" tab here on 80.lv
My motivation wasn't to knock Cem, not as a person nor as a developer. As I said, "this is cool, no doubt about that". I was sharing my personal opinion about the price-point for a material that is so expensive (performance-wise), and pointing out the fact that the same look can be achieved for cheaper (both performance and wallet-wise). I personally find it hard to budget 10s of dollars for a single material, a single effect, etc., but that's me. Other people have money pouring out of their ears and can afford to play like that. The internet is getting less friendly as far as opening dialogues like this. People should be able to have opinions and share them, debate them, without being told to hush up and move along. I hope others buy and use this asset- I'd be curious to see how it stacks up to alternatives out there (again, as I said "I love options"). As far as making my own assets and releasing articles here? It's in the works. And if somebody came along and started a dialogue about issues, opinions they had, or whatever- I would be happy to engage them!
Check out a quick way to adjust your scene lighting settings in Unity in a matter of seconds and save/load them into the profiles with maximum quality and performance. Lighting Box allows you to easily set up your lights saving you hours.
– Battlefield style lens flares + Making of video tutorials
– Automatic save/load settings
– Automatic update effects
– Faster editor window performance
– Removed unnecessary buttons from lighting box window
– Particle shader
– New models (+ videos)
– Improved Volumetric Light type section : Off, Only Directional, All Light Sources
– Added shortcut to open LightingBox window : Shift+E
– 12+ new videos
Lighting Box Features:
– Cry and Unreal engine style lighting setup
– All in one lighting solution
– AAA looking lighting setup
– Only used unity own standard shaders and effects for best compability with different platforms
– Future updates
– You don’t need lighting knowledge
– Some of the best Post Processing Stack profiles
– 3 free car models (buggy,truck,pickup)
LightingBox is not just a set of post effect profiles. Lighting Box is an solution to setup your scene lighting in a few seconds instead of few hours. Also you can save settings into profiles and share them between other scenes and projects.
You need to set up dozens of parameters for each scene. LightingBox automatically do this for you and then you can focus on customizing your profiles and settings instead of making them from the beginning for each scene.
Automatically assign / remove necessary components and optimize settings based on best quality per performance settings.