VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
MagicPictures Software has finally released its bullet physics-based dynamics plugin and an openVDB-based meshing/levelset plugin for 3DS Max.
The first one, AqMesher, is an OpenVDB based meshing plugin that’s compatible with particles, objects, and of course VDB objects. The tool provides optimized access to many OpenVDB functions such as Meshing, levelset filter, fracture and levelset sphere functions for rigid body simulation.
- Objects / particles / PRT files / VDB files to LevelSet
- Adaptive Meshing to create tri or quad meshes
- Velocity / Vertex Color channel creation
- LevelSet Filter
- Meshing area clipping
- Levelset Fracture
- Levelset to Sphere/Bullet Sphere(need Aq Bullet Plugin)
- VDB export
The second one, AqBullet, is a multi-body physics simulator t0 simulate rigid bodies, soft bodies, rope, and constraints.
- Rigid Body simulation (Dynamic / Static / Kinetic)
- Soft Body / Cloth simulation
- Rope Simulation
- Constraint functions (P2P, Hinge, Slider, ConeTwist, 6DOF, Softbody Anchor, Rope Anchor)
- Bullet Primitives Object(Box, Cone, Sphere, Capsule, Cylinder)
- Bullet Compound Object for Concave / Complex object
- Easy to Use / Easy to Control
Plugins cost $275 each. A bundle of the two plugins is also available for $450 here.