Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
I'm using an MSI with a 1070 GPU, which for this was more than enough. For bigger scenes and things like landscape streaming or more complex light bakes I would definitely recommend also looking at the CPU and amount of RAM as well
Cool article, and as an export and meshes preparation tool for Blender/Unreal i would recommend this addon: https://gumroad.com/l/UEBok Many thanks!
ALIFAX, Canada — Visual effects artist Rusty Hazelden has released an in-depth 5 part RenderMan tutorial series on YouTube. The Art of RenderMan Volume 1 provides an introduction to Pixar’s RenderMan for Maya.
Watch the RenderMan tutorial series today on the Rusty Hazelden YouTube Channel:
Unlock the secrets of Pixar’s RenderMan through a series of in-depth tutorials that focus on rendering an animation in Maya with photo-realistic materials and dramatic lighting.
For over 30 years RenderMan has been used in the film industry to render movies featuring groundbreaking visual effects and animation.
In this tutorial series, visual effects artist Rusty Hazelden takes an animated shot from start to finish, and reveals all the techniques used to create the final animation with Pixar’s RenderMan for Maya.
- No steps are left out and every detail is explained with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Essential topics include: adjusting Pixar surface material attributes to create the look of plastic, wood, and metal, applying texture maps to add more detail to surfaces, aging a shiny metal surface by adding a layer of tarnish, and using the RenderMan IPR to interactively develop materials and lighting in real-time.
- Learn a wide range of lighting techniques that can be used to create a dramatic night time scene.
- Discover how to enhance the realism of a shot by enabling depth of field and motion blur.
- Explore the powerful Alembic workflow in RenderMan and find out how to assign materials to Alembic archives using the Dynamic Rules Editor.
- Advanced topics include: using a light filter and light linking to control scene illumination, sharing 2D texture placement nodes to make shading networks simpler to maintain, fine-tuning the render settings, using the RenderMan denoiser to cut down on render time, and batch rendering the final animation.
Rusty Hazelden is a visual effects artist with a passion for movies. He makes tutorials about visual effects techniques using Maya, Houdini, and RenderMan.
Camping and Outdoor Props VOL. 1 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.