An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Object Placement Tool for Unity is a powerful editor that allows you to populate your scenes in a couple of clicks. The main feature here is said to be “Physics Placement Mode” that lets you use physics when placing your objects.
- Place objects on any surface by mouse click (or place only on selected object/layer);
- Physics Mode to drop objects onto each other and create big heaps of stuff;
- Randomize rotation and scale for created objects;
- Align to Surface feature to align created object’s up axis to the surface normal direction;
- Follow Path feature, place new object depending to previous object direction. Good for fence placing;
- Brush Mode to create objects by bunches;
- Group objects in the hierarchy or even combine meshes into a single mesh (works for meshes, that shares one material);
The pack doesn’t feature 3D content shown in the video. You can find more details on the tool here.