You need to make it clear that this is an interpretation of someone else’s character and credit them (Sam Reigel, from Critical Role).
As great as this is, it’s not actually “your character” so you should really credit Sam Reigel of Critical Role who created this character, and make it clear this is your interpretation of it, because you make it sound like it was all your idea.
Thanks for your post! It's been a long time since I read a good article and such a meaning! I hope you will continue to write articles like these for hobbyists! run 3
Object Placement Tool for Unity is a powerful editor that allows you to populate your scenes in a couple of clicks. The main feature here is said to be “Physics Placement Mode” that lets you use physics when placing your objects.
- Place objects on any surface by mouse click (or place only on selected object/layer);
- Physics Mode to drop objects onto each other and create big heaps of stuff;
- Randomize rotation and scale for created objects;
- Align to Surface feature to align created object’s up axis to the surface normal direction;
- Follow Path feature, place new object depending to previous object direction. Good for fence placing;
- Brush Mode to create objects by bunches;
- Group objects in the hierarchy or even combine meshes into a single mesh (works for meshes, that shares one material);
The pack doesn’t feature 3D content shown in the video. You can find more details on the tool here.