Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Very impressive work dude!
Offline Render for Unity
1 June, 2017
Offline Render from YCDIVFX is an easy to use, realtime capture plugin for Unity. The tool can help you capture the game view to a multi-channel OpenEXR or multiple PNG files, supporting not just the final output image, but also some common elements, like depth, per-light shadows, diffuse, AO and other G-Buffers. You can also create ObjectID passes and render to 360.
Offline Render allows you to render your Unity scenes and take them into a normal post-production pipeline using your favorite compositing software.
- Multi-channel OpenEXR output
- 16-bit Half-float EXR
- Offscreen rendering (render resolution independent of game view)
- Capture UI
- 360 monoscopic render output o PNG
- Output to EXR, PNG or MP4
- Realtime capture
- Capture multiple cameras simultaneously
- 10 out of the box render elements (Diffuse, Specular, Emission/Lighting, Reflections, Depth, Velocity, Normals, AO, Motion Vectors, ObjectID)
- Forward render supported elements (Beauty, Depth, MotionVector, AO)
- Developer API: Create your own custom passes. Documentation, sample code and sample scene included
- Shadow pass only works with directional lights
- Requires Unity 5+
- Windows only