Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
PBR Rocks is a nice rock pack for Unity that can be used for all kinds of projects. The pack comes with additional shaders to customize the look and create unique rocks. It was tested in Unity 5.6.0p1 and Unity 2017.1.0p1.
- Added AO/Height/Smoothness maps for all ground textures. Now the textures are compatible with the external terrain tools, such as CTS or MegaSplat.
- Customize your shaders with Amplify Shader Editor (v1.4.2)!
- Support SM2 on low versions of the shaders (except DirectX9).
- Customize the material and create unique rocks!
- Only one atlas for the base texture in mobile version.
- LODs for all rock meshes.
- PBR textures.
- High-resolution textures (4k).
- Support VR (tested with Google Cardboard).
- Additional shaders with projection on the y-axis.
- High and low versions for the shaders (PBR/Blinn-Phong).
- Uses the same illumination as the standard Unity shader.
- Documentation included.
- 3 Demo scenes.
- 24 Unique rocks meshes.
- 72 Rocks Prefabs
- 11 Nature Prefabs (Grass/Plants/Roots).
- 3 Particle Prefabs (Dust/Snow/Snow Storm).
- 4 Rock Shaders (Blinn-Phong/PBR – Low/High).
- 1 Plant Shader.
- 9 Ground Textures (4K/4x4m).
- 3 Post-Processing Profiles.
- 2 Detail Textures (2K).
- 6 Detail Meshes.
- 3 Unity procedural skybox presets.
The pack features 3 types of rocks (with moss, sand and snow), each using the same basic texture. These rocks are blended with different textures and have different properties.