Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
PBR Rocks is a nice rock pack for Unity that can be used for all kinds of projects. The pack comes with additional shaders to customize the look and create unique rocks. It was tested in Unity 5.6.0p1 and Unity 2017.1.0p1.
- Added AO/Height/Smoothness maps for all ground textures. Now the textures are compatible with the external terrain tools, such as CTS or MegaSplat.
- Customize your shaders with Amplify Shader Editor (v1.4.2)!
- Support SM2 on low versions of the shaders (except DirectX9).
- Customize the material and create unique rocks!
- Only one atlas for the base texture in mobile version.
- LODs for all rock meshes.
- PBR textures.
- High-resolution textures (4k).
- Support VR (tested with Google Cardboard).
- Additional shaders with projection on the y-axis.
- High and low versions for the shaders (PBR/Blinn-Phong).
- Uses the same illumination as the standard Unity shader.
- Documentation included.
- 3 Demo scenes.
- 24 Unique rocks meshes.
- 72 Rocks Prefabs
- 11 Nature Prefabs (Grass/Plants/Roots).
- 3 Particle Prefabs (Dust/Snow/Snow Storm).
- 4 Rock Shaders (Blinn-Phong/PBR – Low/High).
- 1 Plant Shader.
- 9 Ground Textures (4K/4x4m).
- 3 Post-Processing Profiles.
- 2 Detail Textures (2K).
- 6 Detail Meshes.
- 3 Unity procedural skybox presets.
The pack features 3 types of rocks (with moss, sand and snow), each using the same basic texture. These rocks are blended with different textures and have different properties.