Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
But can it run Crysis?
PolySnow for 3DS Max
4 January, 2019
PolyDesign3D has revealed PolySnow which is a new particle-based tool for adding and meshing snow to objects inside 3DS Max.
- User-friendly user interface with some explanation tooltips on buttons.
- Live parameters let you adjust the snow at anytime you want. Non-destructive workflow.
- SnowMerge is a powerful tool lets you connect snow meshes seamlessly.
- Full control over the calculated mesh. You can change the settings and get a large number of variations.
- Very fast particle calculation with a different resolutions option.
- Add or remove snow from the areas you want by using edit particles tool.
- Multiple layers of snow can be created and combined seamlessly.
- There is also mesh resolution settings so you can create a low poly or highly complex snow objects.
- Can be used for multiple objects at the same time.
- Snow mesh is separated from object.
- Polycount of the original object doesn’t matter for snow quality (unlike extrusion methods)
- You can sculpt the snow for more detail with an edit poly modifier.
You can learn more and get the tool here.