>Evangelion on TV I see you're man of the culture, Thomas :)
give me some names. Who's doing great environment work with Unity these days? I'd be happy to interview anyone who's showing some cool stuff!
guys post some article with unity most of your post are based on UE4
PolyDesign3D has revealed PolySnow which is a new particle-based tool for adding and meshing snow to objects inside 3DS Max.
- User-friendly user interface with some explanation tooltips on buttons.
- Live parameters let you adjust the snow at anytime you want. Non-destructive workflow.
- SnowMerge is a powerful tool lets you connect snow meshes seamlessly.
- Full control over the calculated mesh. You can change the settings and get a large number of variations.
- Very fast particle calculation with a different resolutions option.
- Add or remove snow from the areas you want by using edit particles tool.
- Multiple layers of snow can be created and combined seamlessly.
- There is also mesh resolution settings so you can create a low poly or highly complex snow objects.
- Can be used for multiple objects at the same time.
- Snow mesh is separated from object.
- Polycount of the original object doesn’t matter for snow quality (unlike extrusion methods)
- You can sculpt the snow for more detail with an edit poly modifier.
You can learn more and get the tool here.