Well, good idea Netflix. At least deamons are already black and don't need to be changed in order to push you SJW agenda.
The work you did on the depth of field is very impressive. I'll look into CryEngine
An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
ProtoShape 2D is a useful Unity extension that adds a simple way to create and edit 2D polygons. The tool will let you generate 2D shapes in Unity in a way that’s said to be similar to a vector editor. Add points, move them around, snap them to the grid or to each other, edit the curves using Bezier handles – it’s as easy as that.
The extension also lets you fill the shapes with a single color, two-color gradient, texture or combine texture with color or gradient. What is more, it can automatically create a 2D collider for the shape, or export the shape to PNG file.
- Easy and intuitive way to create 2D objects by placing and dragging points right in Unity scene view.
- Color your scene without sprites. Fill polygons with solid color, two-color gradient or texture. Filling with solid color is optimized by using Unity’s default strite material which minimizes draw calls.
- Generate matching polygon or edge 2D collider. There’s an option to create 2D platforms quickly by adding edge collider only for the top part of the object.
- Simple keyboard controls: hold CTRL to delete points, hold SHIFT while dragging a point to snap it to other points or to grid.
- Export objects you create to mesh assets or PNG files or use your own material on them.
- Supports sorting layers same way as sprites do.
- A fake anti-aliasing option that smooths the edges of polygons by adding a thin transparent gradient to them. Useful for mobile games where real anti-aliasing is costly.