Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
OMG! this is awesome!
ProtoShape 2D is a useful Unity extension that adds a simple way to create and edit 2D polygons. The tool will let you generate 2D shapes in Unity in a way that’s said to be similar to a vector editor. Add points, move them around, snap them to the grid or to each other, edit the curves using Bezier handles – it’s as easy as that.
The extension also lets you fill the shapes with a single color, two-color gradient, texture or combine texture with color or gradient. What is more, it can automatically create a 2D collider for the shape, or export the shape to PNG file.
- Easy and intuitive way to create 2D objects by placing and dragging points right in Unity scene view.
- Color your scene without sprites. Fill polygons with solid color, two-color gradient or texture. Filling with solid color is optimized by using Unity’s default strite material which minimizes draw calls.
- Generate matching polygon or edge 2D collider. There’s an option to create 2D platforms quickly by adding edge collider only for the top part of the object.
- Simple keyboard controls: hold CTRL to delete points, hold SHIFT while dragging a point to snap it to other points or to grid.
- Export objects you create to mesh assets or PNG files or use your own material on them.
- Supports sorting layers same way as sprites do.
- A fake anti-aliasing option that smooths the edges of polygons by adding a thin transparent gradient to them. Useful for mobile games where real anti-aliasing is costly.