This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Have a look at Rome Fantasy Pack II which is the second in a series of high-quality, modular, environment art packs inspired by Rome. The pack can help you quickly design a beautiful, authentic Roman environment complete with interiors.
It features tons of high-quality materials and decals to lay out an interior space, add vaulted ceilings with or without gilded decor, modify the color of the walls, then add colorizable fresco decals to give it an authentic look.
- 14 Blueprint objects allow you to completely create an authentic, AAA Roman environment.
- Columns, floors, roofing, walls, friezes, furniture, statues, light sources.. So many props.
- Built for modularity for the most flexibility in design. Everything snaps to the grid.
- All materials made with love in Substance Designer and Substance Painter
- Authentic mosaics carefully digitally built and inspired by actual designs!
- Colorizable wall, floor, and fresco decals let you harmonize your scene.
- Paint puddles, stains, and visibility with special ground decals.
- Several demo scenes illustrating potential architectural ideas.
You can get more details and buy the pack here.