Nice Post. Great Information. Thanks for sharing this information. We deal with Website Development and Designing, SEO and Digital Marketing services. For more information kindly visit website-:https://www.europewebsitedevelopment.com
Interesting article! Can you add the must watch tutorials for Houdini you mentioned in the article?
where can I download
Have a look at Rome Fantasy Pack II which is the second in a series of high-quality, modular, environment art packs inspired by Rome. The pack can help you quickly design a beautiful, authentic Roman environment complete with interiors.
It features tons of high-quality materials and decals to lay out an interior space, add vaulted ceilings with or without gilded decor, modify the color of the walls, then add colorizable fresco decals to give it an authentic look.
- 14 Blueprint objects allow you to completely create an authentic, AAA Roman environment.
- Columns, floors, roofing, walls, friezes, furniture, statues, light sources.. So many props.
- Built for modularity for the most flexibility in design. Everything snaps to the grid.
- All materials made with love in Substance Designer and Substance Painter
- Authentic mosaics carefully digitally built and inspired by actual designs!
- Colorizable wall, floor, and fresco decals let you harmonize your scene.
- Paint puddles, stains, and visibility with special ground decals.
- Several demo scenes illustrating potential architectural ideas.
You can get more details and buy the pack here.