Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
SabreCSG is a free set of level design tools for constructing levels inside the Unity game engine. Constructive Solid Geometry techniques used in SabreCSG allow you to add and subtract brushes to create complex levels without traditional 3D software.
- Boolean CSG algorithm supporting partial rebuilding
- Draw tools to rapidly create levels by drawing brushes directly
- Resize tools allow you to resize spaces intuitively
- Vertex tools to refine and add precision details
- Change materials or edit UVs with surface tools built for level design
- Clip planes allow you to bevel brushes or even split them in two
- Export built geometry to .OBJ for use in external 3D tools
- Vertex Colors – Apply vertex colors per face which are baked into the built meshes
- Experimental Code API – Experimental support for procedurally generating levels through code
You can find documentation and videos on how to use SabreCSG on the official website.