Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Stylized Water Shader for Unity
10 April, 2018
Check out a stylized water shader by Jonathan van Immerzeel inspired by Zelda: The Windwaker. The thing can be easily set up with the help of a number of parameters. The set brings automatically packed texture maps, so this package is customizable and lightweight. The latest version also brings faster GPU-based texture generation.
- Custom inspector, for ease of use
- Intersection effect with other objects
- Real-time planar reflections (Desktop only)
- 7 types of normal/refraction maps
- 7 built-in intersection textures
- 4 built-in wave heightmaps
- Ability to add custom textures for waves and intersection
- Depth color
- Wave animation
- World-space or UV-based tiling
- Demo scene
- Desktop shader
- Advanced mobile shader
- Basic mobile shader
Source: Unity Asset Store