Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
Check out a stylized water shader by Jonathan van Immerzeel inspired by Zelda: The Windwaker. The thing can be easily set up with the help of a number of parameters. The set brings automatically packed texture maps, so this package is customizable and lightweight. The latest version also brings faster GPU-based texture generation.
- Custom inspector, for ease of use
- Intersection effect with other objects
- Real-time planar reflections (Desktop only)
- 7 types of normal/refraction maps
- 7 built-in intersection textures
- 4 built-in wave heightmaps
- Ability to add custom textures for waves and intersection
- Depth color
- Wave animation
- World-space or UV-based tiling
- Demo scene
- Desktop shader
- Advanced mobile shader
- Basic mobile shader