A drag & drop extension that can change the look of your game in a unique way.
Take a look at a toolkit for Unity called Stylizer. It is a drag & drop extension that can change the look of your game in a unique way. It can unify your colors in consistent way and pixelate your screen. Stylizer is an easy-to-use tool that can dramatically change the look of your game in seconds.
Stylizer Extended contains full featured Stylizer plugin, but it also provide you with super useful additional contents, such as 68 color palettes, 10 patterns presets & Demo content that comes with four environments which contains more than 70+ models & 16 scenes to show you the full potential of Stylizer.
Stylizer Extended is the full featured Stylizer plugin with useful additional contents, such as 68 color palettes, 10 patterns presets & Demo content that comes with four environments which contains more than 70+ models & 16 scenes to show you the full potential of Stylizer.
In Stylizer Image Effect you can play with three layers to:
- Change the colors of your game using palette tool and mix those colors with patterns to achieve different looks.
- Pixelate your screen to give it a pixel — art aesthetic
- Apply grain to get more detail
The package contains a few material shaders which can be used to create same results as dithering layer in image effect. There are in total eight dithered shaders available. ‘Standard’ and ‘Diffuse’ (Lambert) specify the lighting method used before the dithering effect is applied to the material.
What’s Inside Stylizer:
- Stylizer Image Effect Plugin
- Palette Tool for specyfing colors and method
- Pattern Tool for prcodeural generting patterns
- Pixelation (Pixel Art) Image Effect Plugin
- Eight dithered shaders
- 45 Color Palette presets with great Color Grading Schemes
- 10 Pattern presets for image detail
- 16 scenes grouped into 4 categories (Apolcapse Scene, Detective Scene
- Mountains Scene, Space Scene)
- 40 unique models for Apocalypse Scene
- 20 unique models for Detective Scene
- 1 Mountain chunk with 8k diffuse, normal & reflection texture
- 1 Animated Sci-fi Planet model with ring system, asteroid volume, moon system all created with very detailed 8k diffuse, normal & reflection texture
- easy to use – drag & drop workflow and you’re ready to go
- workflow simplified to few settings which works on the fly without baking or waiting for response
- ready-made presets for quick preview of different look
- fully described code
- constant updates and new features
- active development & support
- clean & unique modern style
- Stylizer has been carefully crafted, with in-game use optimisation in mind
- Documentation & Video Tutorial Included
- optimised for vr, mobile & desktop
- each model has been carefully crafted, with in-game use optimisation in mind
- all elements prefabed for modular workflow