The new features facial expression is very unique and the first launch in apple. I have used this expression, and I love to use this. this is very funny and look like the original. but sometimes it refuses to express then i prefer to go Apple Support Australia.
You may want to credit Critical Role and Sam Riegel for the character creation.
hahaha, oh sorry, man we'll fix. is there a way we can actually contact him???
Alex Senechal released a new tutorial that covers key design principles in design and provides contextual examples to help you level up your skills. The pack features over 11 hours of content, weapon models for personal and commercial use, and a live demo of a design process in Fusion 360 with narration in real time.
I created this tutorial to give any artist a solid design foundation as well as a clear path forward in design.
I also to include my thoughts on how to improve as an artist and designer. I find that people struggle to apply the principals and wanted to make it easier to pick up and start implementing in their own work. This is especially true for 3D art, as a 3D artist first, I know getting into the design can be difficult, I include 3D examples and breakdowns so its easier to see contextualize and apply. Of course, though these principals can be applied to any medium and at any skill level.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 6.5 hours weapon design demo from start to finish, with real-time commentary.
- Weapon Model Files FREE for personal or commercial use. (IGES/OBJ/FBX files included.)
- 10 chapters of video lessons coving the following principals:
- Bonus video on Quick Design Tips and Learning strategies
- Design infographics and list of good resources for continued learning.
You can learn more here.