Making a Modular Town Design in 3DCoat & Blender
CG Artist Anton Tenitsky showed how 3DCoat's new feature of auto-exporting high poly textured meshes helped create the Modular Town project and explained how the Vox Hide, Blob, and Pose tools were used.
Creating an Ancient City in 3DCoat & Blender
Anton Tenitsky explained how he transferred the same scene from Unreal Engine 5 to Blender, talked about the workflow behind it, and compared working on the same environment in UE5 and Blender.
Creating an Ancient City Environment in 3DCoat & Unreal Engine 5
Anton Tenitsky talks about sculpting and texturing a gorgeous environment with ancient city ruins using 3DCoat, getting familiar with Unreal Engine 5's Nanite, and finalizing the scene in UE5 on a dangerously old laptop (surprisingly) with no lags whatsoever.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions