Carlos Lemos has recently finished his 4-part tutorial on normal mapping and kindly allowed us to repost it on 80 Level (originally posted on Artstation). In this article, read about different types of normal maps, common problems that occur when working with them and some solutions.
Carlos Lemos has recently finished his 4-part tutorial on normal mapping and kindly allowed us to repost it on 80 Level (originally posted on Artstation). In this article, read about what normal maps are and the process of baking them.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions