Carlos Lemos has recently finished his 4-part tutorial on normal mapping and kindly allowed us to repost it on 80 Level (originally posted on Artstation). In this article, read about different types of normal maps, common problems that occur when working with them and some solutions.
Carlos Lemos has recently finished his 4-part tutorial on normal mapping and kindly allowed us to repost it on 80 Level (originally posted on Artstation). In this article, read about what normal maps are and the process of baking them.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New Open-Source Framework for $100 Markerless Motion CaptureThis is why we love open source.·
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
Creating Piccolomini Library Floor in Substance Designer & UE5Really great to see your approach to creating this kind of material, a...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions