Jonathan Coetzer shared his character groom workflow, talked about attribute painting, and explained how to work with Houdini nodes to create hair.
Jonathan Coetzer Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19
Jonathan Coetzer has shared an extensive tutorial on some advanced tips and tricks for grooming in Houdini 19 and told about a simple method for Houdini to Unreal Engine workflow.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Ex-Rocksteady Developer Criticizes James Gunn's Idea of Same Actors for DCU Movies and Games●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Pretty Girl Portrait Crated in 3ds Max, ZBrush & Unreal Engine 5●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Streamer Used Brain Activity to Play Elden Ring●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions