A Level Designer who worked on Cyberpunk and The Division Max Pears talked about what it means to be a Level Designer, how to become a perfect Level Designer, and discussed the books on LD he wrote.
Max Pears allowed us to repost his article about Level Designers needing to do more research before starting work on their levels.
Max Pears concludes the analysis of the main pillars of level design in the third part of his First Blocks series.
Max Pears continues to analyze the main pillars of level design in the second part of his First Blocks series.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions