Paul Ambrosiussen shared an article on a little trick in Houdini you should not try at home.
Paul Ambrosiussen created a tutorial, showing how you to project detail mesh onto template geometry with Houdini.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions