Shao Chen discussed the workflow behind the soldier models, inspired by the WW2 era, and their clothes, explained the transition from Props Artist to Character Artist, and talked about skills he's updated studying at Vertex School.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions