Surface Pro runs Zbrush and has a much better pencil... Same goes for any other Windows app, like PS...
Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and sex viet get useful information about the philosophy.jack
In 2018, Sony Interactive Entertainment shipped a remake of Shadow of the Colossus during the production of which the artists heavily used Megascans to produce memorable visuals. Today, we’ve tried to come up with 5 materials and assets from Megascans Library that would help to recreate a scene from the game.
“Tales speak of an ancient realm where Colossi roam the majestic landscape. Bound to the land, these creatures hold a key to a mystical power of revival – a power you must obtain to bring a loved one back to life.” (с) Sony Interactive Entertainment
1. Fern. Quixel gathered a rich collection of 3D plants, Atlases and surface materials. This particular Bracken Fern has 6 variations and will perfectly fit into the scene.
2. Single and Complex Spruce Brunches. Depending on the speed you want to create the scene at, you can use either Single Branch Atlas that 22 variations or Complex Brunch Atlas that has 6 variations but is quicker for assembling full trees.
3. Tree Bark. This is something you’ll find in Megascans Library in abundance. To give you a few variations, we’ve also found bark for Yew, Pine, Walnut, and Birch. Or you can check out the full collection.
4. Fur. Quixel did the whole job for the artists and gathered a lot of kinds of animal fur that can be used for any furry creatures. This one, for example, is a generic animal fur that can suit a giant like this – just adjust the color.
5. Rock. Again, Megascans collection offers a great range of different rocks: smooth, relief, cracked, in chunks, and more. You can either use some high-quality surfaces offered or 3D pieces of rocks if you need ready assets. We also encourage you to check out an amazing collection of Icelandic surfaces and natural assets used for Quixel’s short Rebirth.
Tag us on Twitter, share your work created with Megascans, and get featured!