VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
In this digest, Andrei Petrukovich shared all the Megascans materials and models he used in his mesmerizing scene Fox.
All the models have LOD 0, no Displacement map but with Normals intensified:
The ground is made out of three materials in VRayBlendMtl with the use of the Falloff map:
Materials 4 and 5 were made in VRayBlendMtl by combining procedural noise and VRayDirt map.
- Plant Annuals
- Acacia – used as sparse bushes
- Basket Grass – grass on the borderline of the slope and general surface
- Ribbon Grass – grass on the slope
- Desert Grass – grass in the water (yes, it’s dry)
- Grass Clumps – grass under the trees
- Tall Grass – sparse long grass blades for variation
All the vegetation was distributed throughout the scene with the help of the wonderful Forest Pack.
Tag us on Twitter, share your work created with Megascans, and get featured!