This incredible simulation by Sergei Galkin almost brings Guitar Hero to MR.
Mixed reality (MR) is a fantastic thing that can help us explore countless ideas, but the best part is that it can teach us in a way that's easier to understand than what we're used to.
AR creator Sergei Galkin demonstrated this fact in this fun simulation where he played guitar looking at virtual chords changing with the music. What a take on real-life Guitar Hero!
Other enthusiasts also had some interesting creations to show off this year:
Naturally, this is not the first time creative minds thought about playing instruments in MR. Piano is arguably the most popular one, so you can find cases of MR concerts online easily enough.
If you love mixed reality and wish to see more projects made for it, check out these articles:
- Working With Mixed Reality in Unreal Engine 5
- This Game Is Bringing Sword Art Online to Mixed Reality
- You Can Now Play with Blocks in VR with New Mixed Reality Features
- Exploring Dynamic Real-Time Shadows in Mixed Reality
- Video Player with Real-Time Lighting in Mixed Reality
- Zombie Apocalypse Is a Step Closer with Meta Quest 3's Mixed Reality
You may find these articles interesting