Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
RayFire 1.83 for 3ds Max Available
21 January, 2019
RayFire 1.83 for 3ds Max has been released. The latest version brings Interactive Demolition support for New Dynamic Simulation Workflow. The team has also optimized other features, so the tool is now faster and more stable.
- Shatter modifier. Tetrahedron-based damaging and fragmentation modifier.
- Advanced dynamic simulation workflow based on Bullet object and Rigid modifier. New dynamic simulation workflow allows you to set up your simulation much faster, easier and in a more intuitive way.
- Advanced Bricks modifier. Allows to fragment geometry into bricks and provides a wide variety of options to control bricks layout.
- RayFire Voronoi modifier allows you to interactively fragment objects to voronoi fragments.
- Advanced Slice modifier with all features you may need.
- RayFire Clusters modifier allows you to group fragments into more complex clusters.
- RayFire Voxel modifier allows you to create voxels using geometry volume.
- Special RayFire Bomb helper for creating all kinds of explosions.
You can learn more here.