As a indie developer in a country that don't have a commercial agreement with the US, I hope steam listen to Epic. Steam takes 30% of my revenue, and US gov. get another 30%, than I need to pay taxes in my country (Brazil). So in the end, i get roughly 20% of the full price.
Nice to meet great personality who has excellent talent in 3D characterization and found here best example. Caroline, http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk
The game lovers of Epic Games will be disappointed to know that from now onward seam would stop doing exclusives if Steam lifted its revenue cut for developers. William, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk
RayFire 1.83 for 3ds Max has been released. The latest version brings Interactive Demolition support for New Dynamic Simulation Workflow. The team has also optimized other features, so the tool is now faster and more stable.
- Shatter modifier. Tetrahedron-based damaging and fragmentation modifier.
- Advanced dynamic simulation workflow based on Bullet object and Rigid modifier. New dynamic simulation workflow allows you to set up your simulation much faster, easier and in a more intuitive way.
- Advanced Bricks modifier. Allows to fragment geometry into bricks and provides a wide variety of options to control bricks layout.
- RayFire Voronoi modifier allows you to interactively fragment objects to voronoi fragments.
- Advanced Slice modifier with all features you may need.
- RayFire Clusters modifier allows you to group fragments into more complex clusters.
- RayFire Voxel modifier allows you to create voxels using geometry volume.
- Special RayFire Bomb helper for creating all kinds of explosions.
You can learn more here.