3D character artist
Liz Nedashkovskaya shared an extensive breakdown of her project Lizard Witch Doctor, talked about the workflow and setting up the lighting.
Elizabeth Nedashkovskaya wrote a detailed breakdown of her two Substance Designer fabric materials with embroidered cranes, pomegranates, and other decorative elements.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Dreamix: A New Diffusion Model for Video Editing
- 6Highly-Detailed 3D Portrait of Metroid's Samus Aran
Using AI and AR to Create T-Shirt DesignsCan you create unique Tshirt designs that include text?·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5It might not pass the uncanny valley test for some people, but then ne...·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5WOW.... It looks almost real... In a few years we will play computer g...·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5Wow, this is very cool. I can still tell it's fake, though I feel...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions