Alper Yenice shares his secrets behind designing incredibly detailed post-apocalyptic cars, creating a realistic rust effect, and performing colorwork on worn-out vehicles.
Alper Yenice discussed his view on the character art, briefly talked about each step of the production of his Hive Wizard character and got into the detail of his rendering approach using V-Ray.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
UE4-Powered Modular Sci-Fi Undeground LabThanks all,·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing Systemawesome, can't wait until this idea catches on and I have to unlo...·
Developing SWIFT, Part 2: Characters, Environments & Animations<3·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions