KKamjang returned to share a new project – The Combat Robot. Check out this extensive breakdown of the artist's workflow in Unity with UModeler.
3D artist KKamjang discussed the process of designing a simple level entirely in Unity using UModeler.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 3A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 4Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 5100 3D Renders from the Internet's Largest CG Challenge
- 6Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
Creating a Dreamy Game-Ready Landscape in UE4 & Substance DesignerLooks great!·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Making a Realistic-Looking Portrait in ZBrush & Marmoset ToolbagGreat stuff Milton! I happy to see a article about your piece! It was...·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions