3d archviz and environment specialist
A Senior Lighting Artist Pasquale Scionti discussed the usage of Megascans and Unreal Engine 5 to create environment art, shared the general workflow, and told some interesting tips and tricks on lighting.
Pasquale Scionti talked about the production of the Old Abandoned Mansion scene made in UE4 with the help of Megascans assets and Quixel Bridge.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
VGC: The Next Splinter Cell Game Reportedly Gets The Green Lighti hope they go back to the roots. Nobody needs an open world splinter...·
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions