Zurab Barisashvili shared the workflow behind the Mysterious ZB Inn project, talked about getting acquainted with Substance 3D Designer, and told us about the difficulties with lighting in Unreal Engine 5.
Zurab Barisashvili talked about creating a stylized scene with an abandoned building and dense vegetation in Maya, Substance, and Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Fallout London: Announcement Trailer RevealedIt looks like game from 2005. They still using this shitty engine?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions