Zurab Barisashvili shared the workflow behind the Mysterious ZB Inn project, talked about getting acquainted with Substance 3D Designer, and told us about the difficulties with lighting in Unreal Engine 5.
Zurab Barisashvili talked about creating a stylized scene with an abandoned building and dense vegetation in Maya, Substance, and Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Ex-Rocksteady Developer Criticizes James Gunn's Idea of Same Actors for DCU Movies and Games●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Pretty Girl Portrait Crated in 3ds Max, ZBrush & Unreal Engine 5●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Streamer Used Brain Activity to Play Elden Ring●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions