The model is created by German Rasskazov.
Romain Guillon shared a comprehensive 2-part tutorial on creating this incredible simulation.
Sebastián JM presented a cute 3D animation of the original Chainsaw Man made in ZBrush and Cinema 4D.
The new features enable one to create fire, smoke, and explosions that interact with forces, cloth, and soft bodies.
Max Schwugier shared a look at yet another ultra-realistic water simulation.
The add-on can create a picture based on your text prompt or a simple shape made in the software.
The artworks were made using Cinema 4D.
This realistic glass of carbonated water took more than two days to render.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsAll the footage is of real hardware and software. Nothing CGI at all....·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsIs the footage on the YouTube video real or simulated?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions