MY.GAMES and Google invite everyone to the third AMA (Ask Me Anything) session. On the 18th of October, these teams host an educational event open to everyone interested in mobile game development.
Get more control over your VFX Workflow with the all-new 3D warp tool.
Guide brush strokes and solve a variety of puzzles to help an aspiring artist complete her masterpiece.
Xbox One needed 4 years to achieve the same number.
Check out this cool neural network that can generate photorealistic Minecraft worlds.
Another huge company decides to support the development.
This new model looks impressive.
Go grab a free goodie from Ian Hubert.
Magnus Larsson showed how the team used Unreal and Houdini to prepare some explosive sequences.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Check Out These Cool Stylized Effects in Blender
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
- 6Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Apple Joined Blender Development FundI think it is good that apple finally joins the blender fund. I cannot...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions