Tips on Landing a Job from Behaviour Interactive
Behaviour Interactive's Barbara Carnet, Yasmine Marhoum, and Marie-Eve Tetreault explained how to deal with the emotional impact of losing a job, shared some portfolio tips that can help find a job more quickly, and gave advice for programmers who wish to join the company.
80 Level Digest: Programming NPCs For Video Games
For this week's 80 Level Digest, we have collected some incredible tutorials, articles, and other resources on how to set up in-game NPCs using various game engines.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions