Making a Mechanical Sloth in Blender & Substance 3D Painter
Oleg Senakh has returned to tell us about the Mechanical Sloth project and share an interesting workflow that skips high poly modeling and retopology processes entirely.
Designing a Revolver Prop in Fusion 360, ZBrush & Substance
Oleg Senakh talks about the process of creating the EAA .357 Witchfinder Revolver, gives an in-depth explanation of how the details of the revolver were textured, and discusses the importance of choosing the appropriate references for prop art.
- 1Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 2Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 3A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 4AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
- 5Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Vid2Avatar: 3D Avatar Reconstruction from Videos
Modeling a Retro TV Camera Using Plasticity & Substance 3D Painter·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsI don't think they're going to win this,
The wind is...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Ubisoft Introduced AI Tool Ghostwriter to Generate NPC DialoguesThe same way Square Enix keeps shoving out one mediocre, micro-transac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions