Gesy Bekeyei did a breakdown of another hard-surface project made in Blender and shared useful add-ons, lighting tips, and workflow details.
Gesy Bekeyei talked about the production of his hard-surface project Lobster made fully in Blender.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions