Kassondra Krahn talked about the production of her beautiful stylized scene Dreamy Room created in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer, and UE4.
Kassondra Krahn talked about the creation of props, tiling textures in Substance Designer, and lighting in her cozy environment Stylized Rustic Kitchen.
Kassondra Krahn shared another detailed breakdown of her new stylized diorama made with Maya and Substance Designer.
Kassondra Krahn talked about her beautiful cel-shaded Teapot House made with 3ds Max, Substance Painter, and Marmoset Toolbag.
Environment artist Kassondra Krahn discussed some of the methods she used to build the beautiful 3d scene with an oriental shrine.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Guerrilla Team on Creating a Tools Pipeline for Horizon: Zero Dawn
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions