Maarten Hof talked about his recent scene Shabby Back Alley: designing the space, lighting, and rendering in Blender EEVEE.
Maarten Hof who previously broke down his incredible project Grandpa’s Attic, this time talked about the stunning scene for Wild West Challenge made with Unity.
Maarten Hof talked about the way he produced his amazing environment, inspired by the amazing Uncharted 4.
Environment artist Maarten Hof showed how he modeled and painted an incredibly detailed environment.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Dark Souls-Inspired Environment Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 6Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemMan this are going to be Crypto tokens ? ERC, BEP &...·
The Developer of Pokémon GO Raises $300 MillionTo my opinion Pokémon go should invest in analysing evil plots, so tha...·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtВау. Круто.·
SKS: Hard-Surface Texturing in Weapons ArtThank you so much 🙏
That was great.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions