Maarten Hof talked about his recent scene Shabby Back Alley: designing the space, lighting, and rendering in Blender EEVEE.
Maarten Hof who previously broke down his incredible project Grandpa’s Attic, this time talked about the stunning scene for Wild West Challenge made with Unity.
Maarten Hof talked about the way he produced his amazing environment, inspired by the amazing Uncharted 4.
Environment artist Maarten Hof showed how he modeled and painted an incredibly detailed environment.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 3Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 480 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 5Creating an Ancient City Environment in 3DCoat & Unreal Engine 5
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
Making a Hyperrealistic Medieval Warrior in ZBrush, Maya & UE4Love the results!·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Houdini TutorialsHey, you forgot Junichiro Horikawa!·
Becoming a Great VFX ArtistI had no idea Matthew McConaughey was doing VFX! Way to go, Matthew!·
Making an Armored Demon in ZBrush, Substance & KeyShotjust 3 screenshot..·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions