Creating A Revendreth-Inspired Scene in Maya and Photoshop
Pat Klisiewicz did a breakdown of his scene inspired by Revendreth, made during the CGMA course, shared his modeling workflow in Maya, discussed the texturing process in Photoshop, and explained his lighting set-up in Marmoset Toolbag to recreate the game’s atmosphere.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions