Creating a Chinese-Style Vase in RealityCapture, Substance 3D Designer & UE5
Jamie Jamieson told us about his workflow behind the Chinese Vase 2 project, spoke about RealityCapture's strength, and gave some tips for beginner photogrammetry artists.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal EngineIs there a guide somewhere on how to integrate ChatGPT in Unreal Engin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions