Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot stated that game development requires "friction" and "a lot of tension" but later, offered additional context saying that he referred to "creative tension."
80 Level Research Team has conducted new research to determine the current state of cloud gaming services: its main challenges, prospects, the direction of development, as well as monetization trends, and opportunities.
Activision shared that the Modern Warfare II Beta had more players, more hours played, and more matches played than any other beta in Call of Duty history.
The game will task you to renovate old abandoned houses and sell them for profit.
A new platform will be aimed at media and entertainment work like VFX and game development and will connect customers' workflows, data, and teams throughout the entire production process.
An initial focus is said to be architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC).
Jason Key's latest experiment with EmberGen looks like a video game.
The project was rendered on a seven-year-old GTX 970M.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions