The project was created to test out the recently-released Geometry Nodes Simulation Branch feature.
Late as usual impresses us yet again with an amazing new Blender-made VFX.
The effect was created by Rui Huang and is available via the artist's ArtStation page.
The developer utilized Unreal's Chaos Vehicles system to set up car physics.
The add-on is scheduled to be released in a couple of days.
The environment took the artist half a year to complete.
The artist utilized Blender's Dynamic Paint and Amin Missaoui's raindrop shader to create the project.
Digital Artist Tunnel Rat shared the techniques used to turn 3D models into anime-style 2D-looking renders.
The character was made by Konrad Hetko using Blender, ZBrush, Substance 3D Painter, Marvelous Designer, and Marmoset Toolbag.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsAll the footage is of real hardware and software. Nothing CGI at all....·
Voxon VX1: A Volumetric Display That Shows 3D Models as HologramsIs the footage on the YouTube video real or simulated?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions