Nick Carver continues working on the stylized game world called Sanguine.
Unity's board of directors unanimously turned down the unsolicited proposal and decided to push forward with a previously announced deal with IronSource.
The partnership with CACI International should solidify Unity as the preferred real-time 3D platform for future systems design and simulation programs across the government.
The demo showcases the results of Unity's acquisition of Wētā Digital, SpeedTree, Ziva Dynamics, and SyncSketch.
The artist utilized an Analog post-processing effect to give the project an old-school look.
The tool was developed by Emrecan Cubukcu for Kreatin Studios' Fire and Steel game.
Among other goals, Unity wants to democratize access to advanced machine learning and procedural creation tools for games, media, and movies.
The simulation was set up by Indie Game Developer Sakura Rabbit.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions