These adorable real-time goldfish were made with Unity.
The animation was created by Dervish to test out custom-made sine wave shaders.
The shader was created by Jussi-Petteri Kemppainen for his 2.5D adventure game.
The display can show videos and webcam footage and mirror one's monitor.
The project was created by the Zibra AI team using their upcoming Zibra Liquids Pro solution.
This raycasts-based mechanic was created by Matheus Reis.
The mechanics were made by Charlie Morel for a WIP game prototype.
The tool can produce lightmaps that are compatible with all platforms.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Making a Realistic CG Eye in Maya and V-RayWhere can I learn how to do the “skinny eye setup” for eye rigging?·
Elden Ring and Stray Lead This Year's Game Developers Choice AwardsHi, I'm Piyush Sharma. You give great information for those who w...·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions